Applied Clay Science
1872-9053 (en línea)
Este recurso está disponible en las siguientes plataformas
Applied Clay Science is an international publication medium for research papers, reviews, and resource and technical notes in the field of applied clay science and technology in a broad sense.
The journal covers items such as:
- Clay characterisation related to optimum industrial utilisation
- Clay product preparation, including such topics as mineral extraction, mineral processing and modification of clay properties
- Chemical, mineralogical, geochemical and physical properties and behaviour of clay minerals related to applications in the industrial production of: ceramics, construction materials, refractories, fillers and carriers (paper, paint, rubber, plastics, insecticides, animal food)
- The role of clays and clay minerals as process aids: catalytic uses, adsorptive applications, filtering and refining media, slurry uses (drilling muds, etc.), bounding and pelletising applications, foundry moulding
- Influence of clay composition and fabric on permeability and reservoir properties
- Geotechnical applications of clays and clay minerals
- Agricultural application such as the influence of clays on soil structure, fertility and water requirements
- Environmental applications of clay science such as radioactive waste disposal, and water engineering
- Justifications of quality requirements of clays and clay minerals.